Friday, July 01, 2005

Excitement before the holidays

I don't know about everyone else, but I always get excited about holidays, specially the day before or the morning (if I were to travel in the evening). This excitement varies depending on where I am going (or who I will be meeting!).
I am flying out to LA today evening for the 4th July weekend and there I will be meeting 2 of my very good friends. Also, all 3 of us had kids last year, so we are all in the same boat when it comes to experience with them. After we had kids, we all decided to meet *at least* once a year so that the kids get to be in touch. Only time will tell for how long we can keep this promise, but from my part I would very much love to do so.

I am travelling by Southwest airlines, dep. 5:40 pm arriving at LA 7:55 pm local time. I have been to LA before and I enjoyed my stay there. This time I am expecting double the fun since my friend from NY will be joining us there. We all will be seeing the other kids for the first time and I am sure it will be a lot of fun.

The best part is, I will be leaving the 96s weather here and will get to enjoy the 70s weather of California.

LA, here I come...

No comments: